Friday, January 09, 2009

Working on My Thesis on Innovation

I've been working on my post graduate thesis about innovation. So far, I have read more than 50 references, mostly about innovation management, systems thinking, organizational culture. I found it really interesting more and more, more than my expectations.

I read books written by great names in management, such as Clayton M. Christensen, Peter F. Drucker, Peter M Senge, Matthew E. May, Hermawan Kartajaya from Indonesia, Morten T. Hansen & Julian Birkinshaw, Teresa Amabile, W. Chan Kim & Renee Mauborgne, A. G. Lafley, Bernd H. Schmitt.

It is been exhausting to digest those kinds of ideas from those great names, but really, I enjoyed those moments. To appreciate their works, I will discuss my thoughts and also their ideas on innovation and systems thinking in this blog. I hope you will also enjoy this. By the way I am now studying at Telkom Institute of Management (Institut Manajemen Telkom) in Bandung, Indonesia.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

IsosqueInfine [url=http://wiki.openqa.org/display/~buy-buspar-without-no-prescription-online]Buy Buspar without no prescription online[/url] [url=http://manatee-boating.org/members/Order-cheap-Buspar-online.aspx]Order cheap Buspar online[/url]

Globe of Blogs