Monday, December 06, 2004

Share Your Imaginations

Previous posts in this blog shows some graphic design / photography works and some general explanations how digital touch works. We expect detail explanations, including digital touch steps, at the next posts to explore our imaginations so we can share full visual art experiences.
You can also simply click links above to enjoy a lot of visual arts & inspirating graphic designs. Share your comments, click comments below and choose anonymous posting. We're really looking forward to it.

1 comment:

nenyish said...

OMG, don't tell me that this man with moustache is my old high school friend! Geeesss...

Nice blog, Rif, keep on rocking! I just found out that you're into photography too. Sure thing, if I need my pictures to look like a model, I'll contact you!

Meanwhile, good to "meet" you again !

Neny
http://nenydiamrik.blogspot.com

Globe of Blogs